Ad banner here Dream Fire: Why make a Blog

Hi, and welcome to Dream Fire. This is a place to wind down and relax, so put your feet up and let your thoughts wander

Books & Reading Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Saturday 4 February 2012

Why make a Blog

I just recently learned about what a blog was (I know). Now, I am making one because I think its a great idea. Expression using technology. Also I can bitch about all the stuff I hate here too. Pretty nice. Then I wondered, is it me? or is there a time in everyone's life when they just want to scream at a wall. then I thought it was just me. Turns out, I was wrong, thank Jesus. Ah, anyways, this blog called "Dream Fire" is for, well I dunno. A nice proverbial wall for anyone to scream at, kinda like how in some parts of the US, you can pay to shoot up a car or smash it. Here, you just say what you want, and leave it on the record of the Dream Fire, as proof of its existence. good day :)

p.s. the youtube link on the right sidebar is a playlist of music for you to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment